From lower back pain during pregnancy to many complaints related to the pelvic region - don’t choose to live with your pain. Our experienced physiotherapist specialists will make sure you receive some of the best treatments available.
Conditions we treat
• urinary incontinence - stress, urge, overactive bladder, voiding dysfunction
• bowel dysfunctions - fecal or gas incontinence, constipation
• pelvic pain conditions - pelvic floor tension myalgia, chronic pelvic pain, levator ani syndrome
• vaginismus, vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis, interstitial cystitis / painful bladder syndrome
• male chronic pelvic pain or prostatitis, pudendal neuropathy and neuralgia
• musculoskeletal - sacroiliac joint dysfunction, coccyx or tailbone pain, pubic pain, lumbosacral strain
• pregnancy related low back pain
• myofascial pain and dysfunction, endometriosis, unspecified abdominal adhesions related pain
What can I expect from my physical therapy session?
You can expect an average of 30 minutes of in-depth treatments at each one of your visits. Your first visit will be 45 to 60 minutes long as it includes a detailed history and examination performed by our specialist.
All of our programs are designed to work in conjunction with each other to ensure that everyone under our care receives the highest quality of care available. If at any time one of our experienced providers cannot resolve the problem you are experiencing they will refer you to another care provider that we trust within our network.
Meenal was born and raised in India. She received her bachelor’s degree in physical therapy from University of Pune, India. She has been working exclusively in pelvic health last since 6 years, although she has been working as physical therapist more than 12 years. She is a certified in treating pelvic health patients. She has done her training specializing in pelvic health through APTA and Herman and Wallace. She keeps herself updated with latest developments in pelvic health by attendeding several seminars and conferences worldwide.
Meenal strives to provide the high quality of care in pelvic health. She is passionate about raising awareness about pelvic health issues.
Meenal lives in South Bay, with her husband and pre-schooler daughter. In her spare time she likes cooking, biking and spending time with her lovely daughter.