Enhance Your Mobility!
From lower back pain during pregnancy to many complaints related to the pelvic region - don’t choose to live with your pain. Our experienced physiotherapist specialists will make sure you receive some of the best treatments available.
Conditions we treat
• urinary incontinence - stress, urge, overactive bladder, voiding dysfunction
• bowel dysfunctions - fecal or gas incontinence, constipation
• pelvic pain conditions - pelvic floor tension myalgia, chronic pelvic pain, levator ani syndrome
• vaginismus, vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis, interstitial cystitis / painful bladder syndrome
• male chronic pelvic pain or prostatitis, pudendal neuropathy and neuralgia
• musculoskeletal - sacroiliac joint dysfunction, coccyx or tailbone pain, pubic pain, lumbosacral strain
• pregnancy related low back pain
• myofascial pain and dysfunction, endometriosis, unspecified abdominal adhesions related pain
What can I expect from my physical therapy session?
You can expect an average of 30 minutes of in-depth treatments at each one of your visits. Your first visit will be 45 to 60 minutes long as it includes a detailed history and examination performed by our specialist.
All of our programs are designed to work in conjunction with each other to ensure that everyone under our care receives the highest quality of care available. If at any time one of our experienced providers cannot resolve the problem you are experiencing they will refer you to another care provider that we trust within our network.